A warm Welcome to All who visits our Blog !

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Applying New Premis (Business) / Store & Signboard License for MPSJ (Subang Jaya)

Our service charge for :-

  1. Applying Lesen Premis (Business) / Store = RM 250 - 350.00
  2. Applying Lesen Iklan (Signboard) = RM 250.00 - 550.00

* NOTE : The above service charges are EXCLUSIVE of the license fees to MPSJ upon approval of the license.

The documents which we required are :-

  1. Copy of Company Registration (SSM) - full set (3 sheets) or Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (M & A) - full book, Form 24 & 49
  2. Copy of Tenancy / Sales & Purchase Agreement - full set
  3. Copy of I/C of one partner / Director
  4. 1 pc of passport-sized photo of that director
  5. Copy of Certificate of fitness (CF) - you may get from Landlord or complex management
  6. Visual of the signboard - you may email to our address : ykh_rb@yahoo.com
  7. Premise Layout Plan - you may get from the renovation contractor
  8. Copy of Injection Certificate at least for 3 workers - only for restaurant or cafe license
  9. Copy of Food Course Certificate at least for 3 same workers - only for rest. or cafe license
  10. Grease Trap Machine at the kitchen - only for rest. or cafe license

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm interested in your service for apply business and signage MPSJ license for my new shop. Please advise how can i contact you. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Would like to apply license.
    Pls let me know how to get in touch with you.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, do you still offer your service.
    Please do email me at evsolutiontd@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted this type of information and I am really delighted to find it in this blog post.

    Vinyl Stickers | Signage license

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still offer this service?
    Pls email to cassielim.victoire@gmail.com or provide your contact. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you still provide the service?
    Appreciate if you could email me cheehong@forthdimension.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you provide liquor & entertainment license services of MPSJ ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here my email address, kindly reply me for more information about this. ivan.lohch@gmail.com

      Delete
  9. Hi do you still offer this service? I would like to apply for pusat penjagaan kesihatan (chiropractic). Please PM me thank you.

    ReplyDelete